We are a community that honors God through worship,
connects people through small groups,
grows believers through discipleship,
reaches non-believers through intentional evangelism,
and serves others through ministry teams and mission teams.
As a Great Commission Church:
- We honor God through worship on a personal and intimate level. Our highest priorities are biblical teaching, prayer, and engaging worship in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. (Revelation. 4:11; Romans 12:1-2; Matthew 22:37; Luke 19:46)
- We connect people through small groups because no one should stand alone. We offer small groups designed to foster friendships and Christ-like relationships in a safe and caring environment. (Hebrews 10:24-25; Matthew 22:39; Acts 2:42; John 15:13-14; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)
- We grow believers through discipleship by providing Bible studies designed for a deeper and more meaningful walk with God. We encourage believers to pursue the goal of spiritual maturity and Christ-likeness through a developing relationship with Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:28; Colossians 2:6-7; Ephesians 4:14-15; Romans 12:1-2)
- We reach non-believers through intentional evangelism. We equip believers to share the gospel message of Jesus Christ. We encourage every believer to develop relationships with non-believers with the goal of sharing their faith and inviting them to accept Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; I Peter 3:15; Romans 10:17)
- We serve others through ministry teams and mission teams. We encourage believers to use their God-given gifts and talents to serve Christ and one another by reaching out to others, investing in their lives and inviting them to Christ and the Church. (Acts 1:8: Mark 10:43-45; Micah 6:8).
Adopted in Church Conference - November 11, 2007